Pursuing Just Compensation After A Personal Injury
If you are injured due to another individual’s negligence, you may face medical bills, emotional distress and be unable to return to work for an extended period of time. Romero & Winder, PC, understands the strain that a serious injury places on your personal and professional life, and helps you pursue just compensation. We assist New Mexico residents claim medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering charges.
If you are seriously injured, contact our Albuquerque office at 505-337-0726.
Comprehensive Assistance After An Injury
Romero & Winder, PC, assists clients who are injured in a variety of accidents, including:
- Truck and other motor vehicle accidents
- Trip-and-fall or slip-and-fall cases
- Premises liability cases
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Workers’ compensation claims
We also help families file wrongful death claims after the death of a loved one.
Our experienced counselors carefully analyze your case and provide an honest assessment of the expected outcome. With strong backgrounds in litigation, we are not afraid to bring your case to court if we are unable to settle a satisfactory resolution.
What Should You Do After An Injury?
It is important to act intentionally in the wake of an accident. Saying or doing the wrong thing may jeopardize your case. If you are injured, we recommend taking the following course of action:
- Record information about the incident. Take pictures of the surrounding location and any visible injuries.
- Write down the names and contact information of witnesses.
- Contact emergency personnel if needed.
- Seek medical attention, and make sure that the doctor documents all injuries.
- If you need to contact your insurance agency, first consult with a personal injury attorney.
- Maintain a weekly record of your health status and recovery.
- Compile all medical bills, property damage bills and accident notes in one folder.
- Call a personal injury attorney for a case evaluation.
Contact Our Thoughtful Counselors
If you are injured, contact our compassionate lawyers to schedule a free case evaluation. You can call us at 505-337-0726, or email our firm online. All of our personal injury cases are handled on a contingency basis. You do not pay us unless we are able to reclaim compensation on your behalf.
Se Habla Español.